Imagine you’re a luxury brand releasing a product to a rapt and loyal audience. But instead of receiving rave reviews, your product incites controversy—and social chatter swells around that negative impression. Suddenly, the brand is making headlines that threaten its reputation and could alienate customers.
How can you implement safeguards and procedures that alert you quickly to potential issues that if left unattended can explode into a full-blown crisis? With speed being so important, how do you make certain you have a strategy and team members ready to deal with such situations before they become a crisis?
PR people must be prepared to assess risk and stay ahead of crisis situations so as to protect your brand’s image and reputation. Listen to our webinar recording to learn:
- How to stay ahead of brand crises and assess the levels of risk your brand faces on social media
- Three steps you can take right away to mitigate risk
- How to spot trouble brewing for your brand on social media before an issue rises to the level of a full-blown crisis
- Useful lessons extracted from case studies of how brands successfully (and not so successfully) prepared themselves to deter different kinds of crisis situations.
- Tactics for building a communications crisis response plan: what this looks like, what should be considered and which staff should be included on a crisis response team